Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tent Sale!


Wow..."Tent Sale" has a whole new meaning to me now! With back to back tent sales, one at my favorite shop, "Vintage Home" and one of my own, I'm pooped! I loved every minute of it, though! I hadn't realized how much stuff I had collected till I started displaying it over the lawn and throughout the tents! More than any other element of design, I love "staging," and it was a delight setting out all of the findings I have been storing for months. It was a blast watching folks exploring the different vignettes set up all over the lawn as they searched for an unusual item to take home. We enjoyed "Grace's Market" filled with homemade treats to offer the crowd.
I'm already planning my next Tent Sale for the fall, so I'll keep you all posted on the date...Thanks to all of my friends who were so supportive and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment